Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dreamin' of a White Christmas.




Finally I'm updating, was so lazy to log into this space and update 'bout my life.

Well, I wanted to say that it was boring but it definitely wasn't.... :)

( Okay maybe to you its boring but whatever -.- )

It was a K-pop weekend last weekend, I mean like fetching FtIsland, T-max and Brown Eyed Girls at the airport and rushing all over the island just for a glimse of them.

It was worth it.... for T-max at least. My impression of Brown Eyed Girls now .... well.... at their fan meeting was probably the worst thing ever...

Waitin' for the entire morning and all we got is a freakin poster which is supposedly 'unlimited'. BEG made us waited for like 1.5 hours STANDING and they stayed for only 20 mins.


Well, I've spent gud quality time with my 7PM members/ JYLE family. They're really like my older sisters, takin' care of me, makin everybody laugh. Luv them!!! :D
Went out with the girls ( Jiayi Tiff ) and I need their help in picking a gud xmas gift for yeah you know yeah.

And uhm they all said Christmas is a time for love or something like that.... its true ... :)


Hahahaha I've spent quality time with my mum today, chatted like best friends and I'm contented :D
Right now I'm staring at my com screen for like 4ever waitin' for someone to sign in -.-

Lets just hope that this xmas will be awesome and preferbly flooded with luv.

x

1 comment:

WeiJie(: said...

I AM A STALKER MUAHAHAHHAA.
damn sorry pon school ma that why so bored :X